Reactor takes our lady’s line in a whole new direction with the most elegant (and thinnest) watch we’ve ever designed – the Curie. At only 9.9mm thick, Curie lays beautifully on the wrist and weighs a svelte 115 grams, but sacrifices nothing in terms of durability and is equipped with the complete Reactor DNA feature set. It is a new classic that will dress up or down with equal ease. Also, available in a larger version for men.
- Individually depth tested to 200 M / 660 ft.
- Large dial for easy reading under any conditions
- Triple o-ring screw down crown for superior water resistance
- Secure screw bar case-to-band interface for superior strength
- Free-floating lug system for a comfortable fit on any size wrist
- Case Material Stainless, Coffee-plated stainless, Gold-plated 2-tone Stainless
- Band Stainless Bracelet, Coffee-plated stainless bracelet, Gold- plated 2-tone Stainless Bracelet, Stingray strap
- Depth Rating Individually depth tested to 200 M / 660 ft.
- Movement Quartz with day/date
- Illumination Super luminova dial markings and hands
- Case Size 36mm
- Case Thickness 9.9mm
- Weight 115 grams
- Width at Lug 24.6mm
- Width at Clasp 18mm