The health and safety of our employees, clients and community is our top priority.
OPERATING AT NORMAL HOURS
Tuesday-Thursday: 9:30 am – 5:30 pm
Friday: 9:30 am – 5:00 pm
Saturday: 9:30 am – 3:00 pm
As of January 1, 2021, we are all required to wear a face covering in public spaces.
While we understand there are varying opinions on the matter and that masks are not the most comfortable things to wear all day, we do appreciate the chance this mandate offers small business like ours to stay open in lieu of closing up shop again.
We simply hope that everyone who visits Jordan Jewelers will comply and wear a face covering.
You have all supported us from day one and we want nothing more than to protect our employees, customers, and this wonderful community. May we adapt and be gracious and courteous.
Some things to note:
- We are following the guidelines distributed to us by the Oregon Health Authority, these are not our own rules.
- We are still sanitizing like crazy and taking all the precautions as directed.
- This requirement does not apply to children under 12 and people with a medical condition or disability that prevents them from wearing a face covering.
What You Can Expect From Us:
A Safe Store Experience:
- A limited number of customers in the store at one time to maintain 6′ of distance from other customers.
- Signage within our store and outside of our store reminding customers to maintain safe distancing of 6′.
- Asking customers to use hand sanitizer when handing us jewelry.
On behalf of everyone at Jordan Jewelers, our hearts go out to all those impacted by COVID-19—this includes not only those diagnosed with the virus but also their friends and family, those whose jobs and schools have been impacted, health services working like crazy and so much more. Our focus is, as always, on the health and safety of our employees, clients, and communities.
Thank you for your loyalty,
The Jordan Jewelers Family and Team