Reactor’s top selling style for our first five years, Critical Mass offers classic good looks that dress up well but still play hard. If you could have only one watch, a Critical Mass is hard to beat, as it performs flawlessly in the office or in the ocean. Also, available in a larger version for men
- Individually depth tested to 200 M / 660 ft.
- Unidirectional rotating timing bezel
- Triple o-ring screw down crown for superior water resistance
- Secure screw bar case-to-band interface for superior strength
- Free-floating lug system for a comfortable fit on any size wrist
- Case Material Stainless, Gold-plated 2-tone Stainless
- Band Stainless Bracelet, Gold-plated 2-tone Stainless Bracelet
- Depth Rating Individually depth tested to 200 M / 660 ft.
- Movement Quartz with day/date
- Illumination Superluminova dial markings and hands
- Case Size 34.6mm
- Case Thickness 11.8mm
- Weight 129 grams
- Width at Lug 23.7mm
- Width at Clasp 18mm