Following on the success of the Ladies’ Curie, a larger size only seemed natural. At a very wearable 43mm diameter, men’s Curie is still only 12.2mm thick, making it lay beautifully on the wrist and weighing a svelte 175 grams. Of course, it sacrifices nothing in terms of durability and is equipped with the complete Reactor DNA feature set. It is a new classic and the dressiest Reactor model to date. Also available in a ladies’ model
- Individually depth tested to 200 M / 660 ft.
- Forged from solid type 316L marine-grade stainless steel
- Triple o-ring screw down crown for superior water resistance
- Secure screw bar case-to-band interface for superior strength
- Free-floating lug system for a comfortable fit on any size wrist
- Case Material Stainless, Gold-plated stainless
- Band Stainless Bracelet, Gold-plated 2-tone Stainless Bracelet, Gold-plated stainless bracelet
- Depth Rating Individually depth tested to 200 M / 660 ft.
- Movement Quartz with day/date
- Illumination Superluminova dial markings and hands
- Case Size 43mm
- Case Thickness 12.2mm
- Weight 175 grams
- Width at Lug 30.5mm
- Width at Clasp 22mm