Einstein is the ultimate evolution of the Reactor style – bold, yet refined, built strong but maintaining a certain elegance. The skeletonized dial calls extra attention to the eyes of the Swiss quartz chronograph movement and the extra-flexible multi-link bracelet features a truly unique connection to the case. It dresses up or down with ease and makes a statement anywhere it is seen.
- Individually depth tested to 200 M / 660 ft.
- Skeletonized dial for unique look
- Triple o-ring screw down crown for superior water resistance
- Secure screw bar case-to-band interface for superior strength
- Free-floating lug system for a comfortable fit on any size wrist
- Case Material Stainless
- Band Stainless Bracelet
- Depth Range Individually depth tested to 200 M/ 660 ft.
- Movement Swiss Quartz Chrono with Date
- Illumination Superluminova dial markings and hands
- Case Size 45.5mm
- Case Thickness 15mm
- Weight 230 grams
- Width at Lug 28.75mm
- Width at Clasp 22mm