As one of the original styles in the Reactor line, Fallout is a watch that helped to define the brand. However, tastes change, and with today’s trend towards larger watches, the 40mm Fallout is a smaller timepiece than many men want. So, enter Fallout 2, a 45mm update to this classic style, now sporting a new inset anodized trim ring on the bezel. And, the black and models feature a very hip, new sandblasted matte finish that visually toughens an already very tough watch. Sometimes sequels are better than the original.
- Individually depth tested to 200 M / 660 ft.
- Unidirectional rotating timing bezel
- Triple o-ring screw down crown for superior water resistance
- Secure screw bar case-to-band interface for superior strength
- Free-floating lug system for a comfortable fit on any size wrist
- Case Material Stainless
- Band Stainless Bracelet
- Depth Rating Individually depth tested to 200 M / 660 ft.
- Movement Quartz with day/date
- Illumination Superluminova dial markings and hands
- Case Size 45mm
- Case Thickness 13.7mm
- Weight 215 grams
- Width at Lug 29.3mm
- Width at Clasp 22mm