Fermi is Reactor’s tribute to fine Italian design, and bears the name of the Father of the nuclear reactor. It’s a classic design in a modern 45mm size, made so easy-wearing by its 12mm slim profile. Equipped with a Swiss quartz movement, it is as precise and accurate as its namesake, and the 200M depth rating and Reactor DNA means Fermi is ready for anything.
- Individually depth tested to 200 M / 660 ft.
- Forged from solid type 316L marine-grade stainless steel
- Triple o-ring screw down crown for superior water resistance
- Secure screw bar case-to-band interface for superior strength
- Free-floating lug system for a comfortable fit on any size wrist
- Weight 1
- Case Material Stainless
- Band Stainless Bracelet
- Depth Rating Individually depth tested to 200 M / 660 ft.
- Movement Quartz with day/date
- Illumination Superluminova dial markings and hands
- Case Size 42.25mm
- Case Thickness 13.4mm
- Weight 180 grams
- Width at Lug 32.5mm
- Width at Clasp 22mm