Reactor broke new ground in the watch industry with the introduction of Never Dark®, our patented dual dial illumination system. The new Polaris takes this a step further, as the first watch to incorporate both Superluminova and Tritium gas illumination into a rotating bezel. Together with a tough 500M depth rating this makes Polaris the ultimate go anywhere, do anything timepiece. Classic design in an easy-wearing, 45mm case and featuring a Swiss quartz movement. Take it even a step further with the Limited Edition model, featuring a 24-jewel Japanese mechanical automatic movement with both a stainless bracelet and rubber strap. If you could only have one watch, Polaris is the top contender.
- World’s first dual tritium/Superluminova illuminated bezel
- Individually depth tested to 500 M / 1650 ft.
- Forged from solid type 316L marine-grade stainless steel
- Triple o-ring screw down crown for superior water resistance
- Secure screw bar case-to-band interface for superior strength
- Free-floating lug system for a comfortable fit on any size wrist
- Case Material Stainless
- Band Stainless Bracelet
- Depth Rating Individually depth tested to 500 M / 1650 ft.
- Movement 24-jewel mechanical automatic. Swiss quartz with date
- Illumination Never Dark System
- Case Size 45mm
- Case Thickness 14.5mm
- Weight 210 grams
- Width at Lug 35.3mm
- Width at Clasp 22mm